3 mediumwhite potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 largered bell pepper, seeded and diced
1 smallbutternut squash, peeled and cubed
1 mediumsweet potato peeled and cubed
1 mediumred onion, cut in wedges
3 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspminced freshrosemary
1 Tbspminced fresh thyme
How to Make Vegetable Medley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- Pour the oil mixture over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.
- Place the coated vegetables on a jelly roll pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.