Vegetable Cheese Puff1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 slice
- day old bread
- 2 c
- 12 slice
- american cheese
- 1 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- mixed vegetables
How to Make Vegetable Cheese Puff
- 1Trim crusts from bread.
- 2Arrange 4 slices in bottom of greased, shallow,
8" casserole dish. (Cut to fit.)
- 3Beat eggs slightly.
- 4Stir in milk and paprika.
- 5Pour 1/2 cup over bread slices.
- 6Layer 4 cheese slices over bread.
- 7Spread vegetables evenly over cheese.
- 8Layer 4 cheese slices, 4 bread slices, remaining milk mixture, and the last 4 cheese slices.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until brown.