Vegetable Cheese Puff1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 sliceday old bread
12 sliceamerican cheese
1 can(s)mixed vegetables
How to Make Vegetable Cheese Puff
- Trim crusts from bread.
- Arrange 4 slices in bottom of greased, shallow,
8" casserole dish. (Cut to fit.)
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Stir in milk and paprika.
- Pour 1/2 cup over bread slices.
- Layer 4 cheese slices over bread.
- Spread vegetables evenly over cheese.
- Layer 4 cheese slices, 4 bread slices, remaining milk mixture, and the last 4 cheese slices.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until brown.