☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 bag(s)frozen vegetables (20 oz)
1 cmayonnaise (or 1/2 cup mayo+1/2 cup sour cream)
1 cshredded cheddar
1 stickbutter, melted
1sleeve ritz crackers, crushed
How to Make Vegetable Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 F & grease a 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
- Cook the frozen vegetables according to the package directions & drain.
- Mix cooked vegetables, onion, celery, cheese, and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Stir.
- Add vegetable mixture to greased baking dish.
- Mix crushed ritz and butter. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the casserole.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.