☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen vegetables (20 oz)
- 1 c
- mayonnaise (or 1/2 cup mayo+1/2 cup sour cream)
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar
- onion, chopped
- celery, chopped
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- sleeve ritz crackers, crushed
How to Make Vegetable Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F & grease a 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
- 2Cook the frozen vegetables according to the package directions & drain.
- 3Mix cooked vegetables, onion, celery, cheese, and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Stir.
- 4Add vegetable mixture to greased baking dish.
- 5Mix crushed ritz and butter. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the casserole.
- 6Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.