1large head of cauliflower
4 ozcream cheese, softened (can be low-fat, but not fat-free)
1/2 csour cream (can substitute greek yogurt)
1/4 cgreen onions, chopped
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
6 slicecooked bacon, crisp
1 csharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Twice Baked Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove the core and stem from the cauliflower and cut into florets.
- Cook in large pot of boiling, salted water (I only put in about 2-3 inches of water, cover & steam,
so the cauliflower is tender but not soft).
- Drain well, mash with potato masher, leaving some chunks.
- Mix in cream cheese, sour cream or greek yogurt, green onion (save little bit to sprinkle on top), parmesan, and 3/4 of the crumbled bacon, 3/4 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Spread evenly in a 8x8 baking pan. Sprinkle with the rest of the cheddar cheese, green onion and bacon crumbles.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.