- large head of cauliflower
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened (can be low-fat, but not fat-free)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream (can substitute greek yogurt)
- 1/4 c
- green onions, chopped
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 6 slice
- cooked bacon, crisp
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Twice Baked Cauliflower
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove the core and stem from the cauliflower and cut into florets.
- 2Cook in large pot of boiling, salted water (I only put in about 2-3 inches of water, cover & steam,
so the cauliflower is tender but not soft).
- 3Drain well, mash with potato masher, leaving some chunks.
- 4Mix in cream cheese, sour cream or greek yogurt, green onion (save little bit to sprinkle on top), parmesan, and 3/4 of the crumbled bacon, 3/4 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- 5Spread evenly in a 8x8 baking pan. Sprinkle with the rest of the cheddar cheese, green onion and bacon crumbles.
- 6Bake 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.