★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2 c
- cooked cauliflower
- 6 - 8 slice
- fried bacon strips
- green onions - chopped
- 8 oz
- sour cream or softened cream cheese
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Twice Baked Cauliflower
- 1I boil 1 large head of cauliflower,unti fork tender. I use 1/2 for 1 dish and save the other half to make it again, or use for whatever you would like.
- 2Place 2 1/2 C of cauliflower in casserole and mash into small pieces with fork. Add sour cream or cream cheese, can use low fat or fat free. Add 2/3 of crumbled bacon 2/3, 2/3 of cheddar cheese and 2/3 of green onions. Mix well.
- 3Sprinkle what is left of bacon, cheese and onion on top. Place in preheated 350* oven for 20 - 30 minutes.
- 4ENJOY! Each serving only has 5 carbs!