Turnip Greens and then some...
In most cases we'd eat!
How to Make Turnip Greens and then some...
- 1De-stem and wash turnip greens and mustard greens.
- 2Wash in sink full of cold water 3 times to remove sand and grit.
- 3Put in large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to boil.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste, sugar and add country meat or ham hock.
- 5Cook 3 to 4 hours on low boil or until tender.
- 6Check water and stir with wooden spoon every 30 to 45 minutes.
- 7Drain and cut into small pieces. Serves 4 to 6.