★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cfresh snow peas, cut into 1" diagonal pieces
1 smallzucchini, thinly sliced
2cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 Tbsppine nuts, toasted
1 Tbspminced shallots
1.5 tspred wine vinegar
1 Tbspsafflower or vegetable oil
How to Make Tossed Snow Peas & Zucchini
- Place peas in a vegetable steamer over hot water.
- Cover, steam 2 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine peas, zucchini, tomatoes and pine nuts in a medium bowl.
- Combine shallots, vinegar, oil and pepper; mix well with a wire whisk.
- Pour over vegetables and toss gently to mix well.
- Cover and chill thoroughly for atleast 15 minutes.