By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Tomato-Zucchini Casserole
- Combine chili powder, 1 1/2 teaspooons parsley flakes, garlic and onion powders, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place half the zucchini in a lightly greased 6-cup casserole, or layer with half the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with half the seasoning mixture; Repeat the layers.
- Combine bread crumbs, oil and remaining parsley flakes; sprinkle over vegetables.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 375 oven, until vegetables are tender, about 40 minutes.