By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Tomato-Zucchini Casserole
- 1Combine chili powder, 1 1/2 teaspooons parsley flakes, garlic and onion powders, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2Place half the zucchini in a lightly greased 6-cup casserole, or layer with half the tomatoes.
- 3Sprinkle with half the seasoning mixture; Repeat the layers.
- 4Combine bread crumbs, oil and remaining parsley flakes; sprinkle over vegetables.
- 5Bake, uncovered, in preheated 375 oven, until vegetables are tender, about 40 minutes.