1 cfennel, diced, white part only
2 Tbspolive oil
3 14.5 oz. can(s)hunts petite diced tomates
5.5 oz. can(s)v8 juice
6 oz. pkgmexican cornbread mix
1/3 cself rising flour
1 pkgfresh take italian parmesan recipe, by kraft
How to Make Tomato Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 13 by 9 dish, set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-low heat add the oil and saute the fennel for 5 minutes.
- In prepared dish add the three cans of tomatoes, the V8 juice, and the salt and pepper. Top with the fennel.
- In a large bowl combine the cornbread mix, the flour and all the cheese, bread crumbs that came with the Fresh Take by Kraft.
- Sprinkle the cornbread mixture over the tomatoes. Slice the butter and place all over the top of the cornbread mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.