How to Make Thyme-Scented Carrots
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Peel and, if desired, cut carrots into 4" long wedges. (I cut the top part of the carrot into 6-8 pieces, and the skinnier bottom into 4 pieces.)
- 3Put carrots and thyme sprigs into large glass baking dish or roasting pan. Toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Add 2-3 tablespoons of water, cover with aluminum foil and bake until tender, about 30 minutes.
- 5Remove the foil and roast for another 10-15 minutes. You want the water to disappear and carrots to be slightly caramelized.