three cheese broccoli bake
- 1 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped onion
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesion cheese
- 12 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 large
- tub cottage cheese
- 10 oz
- frozen chopped broccoli (thawed and drained)
- 4 oz
- monterey jack cheese(cut into 1/2 in. cubes)
- 2 clove
- garlic (crushed)
How to Make three cheese broccoli bake
- 1pre heat oven to 375 degrees
- 2grease a 12 by 7 & 1/2 by 2 rectangular baking dish
- 3mix bisquick, onion, milk and two eggs, beat vigorously at least 20 strokes if doing it by hand. spread mixture into dish.
- 4mix remaining ingredeients, spoon evenly over batter in dish.
- 5bake until set, abut thirty min. allow to cool for at least five min before serving.