How to Make The other Green Bean Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In skillet fry bacon until soft not crispy. Remove from grease, drain and cool, before chopping it up into cubes.
- Add chopped onion, chopped garlic and canned tomatoes to bacon grease. Cook to soften tomatoes, gently chopping them up. As mixture begins to simmer add mayonnaise and allow to simmer about 10 minutes.
- Spray the inside of a 2 quart casserole. Turn the tomato mixture into casserole. Add the drained green beans, bread cubes, and bacon cubes and stir together.
- Cook in oven for 40 minutes.