Thanksgiving Corn Pudding
How to Make Thanksgiving Corn Pudding
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Add ricotta and sour cream. Beat for additional minute.
- Slowly add sift flour while continuing to beat.
- Fold in both corns.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Set aside on counter for 20 minutes for flavors to marry.
- Pour into a deep casserole dish (greased), if you prefer a more pudding taste; pour into an elongated shallow dish (greased) for a sweet corn bread finish.
- Bake until gold brown.