Thanksgiving Corn Pudding
How to Make Thanksgiving Corn Pudding
- 1Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes.
- 2Add ricotta and sour cream. Beat for additional minute.
- 3Slowly add sift flour while continuing to beat.
- 4Fold in both corns.
- 5Preheat oven to 325.
- 6Set aside on counter for 20 minutes for flavors to marry.
- 7Pour into a deep casserole dish (greased), if you prefer a more pudding taste; pour into an elongated shallow dish (greased) for a sweet corn bread finish.
- 8Bake until gold brown.