Tasty Onion Rings
How to Make Tasty Onion Rings
- Heat the oil in your deep fryer at 375.
- While oil is heating, trim ends from onions, peel, and cut crosswise into 1/2 inch thick rings. Gently separate rings, discarding innermost rings and broken pieces.
- Add all other ingredients except onions in large bowl and whisk together.
- Dip onion rings into batter a few at time, turning to coat thoroughly. Shake off excess batter and carefully lower into hot oil.
- Cook until golden brown on each side!