How to Make Tangy Southwest Green Beans
- Heat skillet then add both cans of drained green beans. Heat all the way through.
- Add drained can of mushrooms and stir to mix evenly among green beans.
- Add butter. After the butter has melted, add the package of ranch dressing mix.
- Stir until green beans and mushrooms are evenly coated in the sauce.
- Continue to gently stir until mushrooms are heated all the way through.
- Right before removing from heat, add the the bacon bits and stir to evenly distribute them.
- Serve and ENJOY!