How to Make Tangy Southwest Green Beans
- 1Heat skillet then add both cans of drained green beans. Heat all the way through.
- 2Add drained can of mushrooms and stir to mix evenly among green beans.
- 3Add butter. After the butter has melted, add the package of ranch dressing mix.
- 4Stir until green beans and mushrooms are evenly coated in the sauce.
- 5Continue to gently stir until mushrooms are heated all the way through.
- 6Right before removing from heat, add the the bacon bits and stir to evenly distribute them.
- 7Serve and ENJOY!