Swiss Cheese Strata1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbpork sausage
7 ozstuffing mix, herb-seasoned
1 lbswiss cheese, shredded
2 cbroccoli, cooked and chopped
14.5 ozchicken broth
1.25 chalf and half
How to Make Swiss Cheese Strata
- In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, brown sausage, stirring to separate meat; spoon off fat.
- Butter 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine stuffing, cheese, broccoli and sausage; arrange evenly in prepared dish.
- In same bowl, beat eggs; stir in broth and half and half.
- Pour over stuffing mixture, covering all ingredients, then cover; refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature 1 hour; uncover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set.
- To prepare individual servings: Substitute eight 4-inch tart pans for 13 by 9 inch baking