Swiss Broccoli Casserole
2 pkg(10 ounce each) frozen broccoli spears; cooked and drained
3 largehard boiled eggs; sliced
1 can(s)(10-3/4 ounce) condensed cream of celery soup or low-fat
1/2soup can or 2/3 cup milk or low fat
1 can(s)(3 ounce) durkee real french fried onions
1/2 c(2 ounce) shredded swiss cheese or low-fat
How to Make Swiss Broccoli Casserole
- Thoroughly combine soup and milk.
- Arrange broccoli in a 8 x 12 inch baking dish
- Layer eggs, 1/2 cup Frensh Fried Onions, Soup mixture and cheese over broccoli
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with remaining onions.
- Place back into oven and bake 5 minutes longer
- Serve it hot with any of your favorite meals.