How to Make Sweet Potato Cranberry Crunch
- 1Boil sweet potatoes in large pot of water until almost cooked through. You want them to be slightly firm, so that they will be easy to cut.
- 2Let sweet potatoes cool then peel and cut into 3/4 to 1 inch cubes.
- 3Place cut sweet potatoes in casserole dish, add the cranberries and mix.
- 4Combine all dry ingredients into medium size bowl.
- 5Cut butter into dry ingredients to make a crumb mixture.
- 6Toss 1 cup of crumb mixture with sweet potatoes.
- 7Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top of sweet potatoes.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.