Sweet Potato, Cheese And Onion Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbsweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
1 ccheese, grated
1/2 tspchili powder
How to Make Sweet Potato, Cheese And Onion Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease an ovenproof dish and line it with the sweet potato slices.
- Pour in just enough water or stock to coat the base of the dish evenly and then dot with butter amongst the layers of potato.
- Arrange the onion circles on top of the the sweet potato and finish up with the cheese; sprinkle on the chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish and cook for 1 hour, removing the lid for the last 15 minutes to brown.
- Serve hot as a main dish.