Sweet Mini Corn Bites
How to Make Sweet Mini Corn Bites
- 1Preheat oil in deep fryer or saucepan to 350 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- 2In a small bowl slightly beat egg then add milk and oil. Whisk to combine.
- 3Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and whisk to combine. Fold in frozen corn.
- 4Drop by heaping tablespoons into oil a few at a time. Cook until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels. While hot sprinkle with salt.
- 5Left overs can be reheated in 350 oven for 15 minutes. Microwave reheating not recommended - makes them "soggy".