★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 mediumbutternut squash
3/4 cbrown sugar
1 tspblack pepper
How to Make Sweet Butternut Squash
- Peel and seed the butternut squash.
Cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch cubes.
- Place in to large pot and cover with water.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
Continue to boil until fork tender.
- Drain the squash and return to the pot.
Puree the squash with a hand blender.
- Add the remaining salt and pepper, butter and brown sugar and mix well (I use the hand blender).
- Taste and adjust the butter and brown sugar to taste.