★★★★★ 1 vote5
5 mediumyellow summer squash, sliced 1/4" thick
1/2 mediumonion, sliced 1/4" thick
1 mediumcarrot, shredded
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 csour cream
1/2 pkgherb-seasoned stuffing (8 oz pkg)
1 cbutter, melted
How to Make Summer Squash Casserole
- In a saucepan, cook sliced squash and onion in boiling water for five minutes - NO LONGER. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, and carrots. Fold in cooked squash and onions.
- In a medium bowl, combine the stuffing mix and the melted butter.
- Pour the squash mixture into a large casserole dish. Spread the stuffing mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve warm.