★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 medium
- yellow summer squash, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1/2 medium
- onion, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 medium
- carrot, shredded
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 pkg
- herb-seasoned stuffing (8 oz pkg)
- 1 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Summer Squash Casserole
- 1In a saucepan, cook sliced squash and onion in boiling water for five minutes - NO LONGER. Drain.
- 2In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, and carrots. Fold in cooked squash and onions.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the stuffing mix and the melted butter.
- 4Pour the squash mixture into a large casserole dish. Spread the stuffing mixture on top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve warm.