Summer Cucumber & Onion Salad
- 3 large
- cucumbers (skinned & thinly sliced)
- 1 large
- onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 Tbsp
- salt (more or less...according to taste)
- 1/2 c
- white vinegar (more or less...according to taste)
- 1 Tbsp
- white sugar
How to Make Summer Cucumber & Onion Salad
- 1peel and slice cucumber and onion with a slicer/grater, and combine cukes, onions, salt,vinegar, and sugar in a large bowl.
- 2place a plate, or lid on top of ingredients in order to press the veggies down and work out the water from the cukes & onions.
- 3Leave in refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
- 4Remove from fridge & enjoy some yummy tart cucumber salad!!!!
- 5The MAJOR secret is to slice the veggies very very thin!!!! I use a hand held slicer! You can't achieve the thinness by hand sliciing!!!!