☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 8-oz pkgbaby carrots
1/2 cbutter or margarine, melted
1/2 cbrown sugar
How to Make Sugared Carrots
- Place baby carrots into slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together melted butter or margarine and brown sugar.
- Pour over carrots.
- Peel orange and cut into slices.
- Slice pineapple in half lengthwise and remove the pineapple from outer shell.
- Slice pineapple pieces and add to carrots, along with orange slices, reserving a few slices of each for garnish.
- Save outer pineapple halves to use for serving "dishes."
- Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or until carrots are soft.
- Remove and serve carrots in pineapple halves.
- Garnish with reserved fruit pieces.