☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 8-oz pkg
- baby carrots
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1 large
How to Make Sugared Carrots
- 1Place baby carrots into slow cooker.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, mix together melted butter or margarine and brown sugar.
- 3Pour over carrots.
- 4Peel orange and cut into slices.
- 5Slice pineapple in half lengthwise and remove the pineapple from outer shell.
- 6Slice pineapple pieces and add to carrots, along with orange slices, reserving a few slices of each for garnish.
- 7Save outer pineapple halves to use for serving "dishes."
- 8Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or until carrots are soft.
- 9Remove and serve carrots in pineapple halves.
- 10Garnish with reserved fruit pieces.