I just guessed at the amounts because this is somewhat borrowed from Rachel Ray. I am not a recipe follower...I tend to get the main idea of something and then change it up however I like. Things are rarely the same twice!
1 pkgcream cheese
2 ozmozzarella cheese
2 ozfeta cheese
2 ozwhite cheddar or jack cheese
·fresh cracked black pepper to taste
2 ozfreshly grated parmasan
How to Make Stuffed Tomatoes
- Cut tomoatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and pulp.
- Combine all of the cheeses except for the parm.
- Fill tomoatoes with a generous amount of mixture. Top with parm.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Keep an eye on them. You want the filling to be bubbling and the parm to be lighty browned.
- You may have to adjust the amount of filling you make depending on the size of your tomatoes. The cheeses can be changed to what ever you like. A few ribbons of fresh basil would be great on top of these also.