How to Make Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 1Cook wild rice till grains flower. Slightly overwater them in your pot. You want it to be fluffy. If you don't use a rice cooker, cook the rice for 20 minutes and let sit.
- 2Chop the herbs and set aside. I like to use rosemary, basil & thyme.
- 3In the olive oil, sautee the garlic and onions.
- 4Place rinsed mushrooms without their caps onto a broiler pan and drizzle olive oil generously. Salt & Pepper conservatively. Place in broiler for 5 min or until mushrooms have a steak-like consistency.
- 5Fold the herbs, sautee'd garlic & onions, as well as a dash of salt & pepper to your wild rice.
- 6Place a heaping spoonful of the rice mixture into the crater of your mushroom where your stem used to be. Serve.