Stuffed Jalapenos on a Stick
How to Make Stuffed Jalapenos on a Stick
- Cut stems/top off of the jalapenos and remove seeds.(you should leave enough jalapeno on this to form a lid.You may want to wear gloves to do this.
- Once jalapenos are hollowed out set aside.Save tops you will be using them again.
- Mix cheese,cilantro and garlic powder untill well blended.
- Now that you have your cheese mixture all together start stuffing it into the jalapenos tightly. Add stem lid back on and scure with a large Kabob/Scure stick you have let soak in water to prevent burning.
Push stick all the way through untill it peirces the "lid" of the pepper.
- Now wrap bacon starting at the top of the papper and ending at the smaller tip of the pepper.
- Sprinkle with corse black pepper and Grill or bake untill bacon is cooked and chrispy and cheese has melted.
- Turning every once in a while to make sure bacon is evenly cooked and the cheese gets all gooey and melted.
- This can also be served as a main dish buy serving each person 3 to 4 peppers with a salsa or enchlada sauce over them add rice and beans as the side dishes.