Stormy's Roquefort Cheese Cauliflower
Ruth Ann Vokac
It became responsible for our family eating more cauliflower.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1head cauliflower, trimmed into very small pieces
1 1/2 chalf and half or evaporated skimmed milk
1 tspchili powder
2 Tbsptomato paste
1 ozroquefort cheese, mashed
·juice from 1/2 lrmon
How to Make Stormy's Roquefort Cheese Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam cauliflower for 5 minutes.
Or cook with a tablespoon of water in the microwave for 2-3 minutes
- Whip together the half and half and egg yolks. Add the rest of the ingredients except cauliflower and mix together.
- Grease a 9" x 9" baking dish. Spread partially cooked, drained cauliflower; drizzle the sauce over the top and gently mix.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until bubbly.