Stormy's Roquefort Cheese Cauliflower
Ruth Ann Vokac
It became responsible for our family eating more cauliflower.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- head cauliflower, trimmed into very small pieces
- 1 1/2 c
- half and half or evaporated skimmed milk
- egg yolks
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 pinch
- 2 Tbsp
- tomato paste
- 1 oz
- roquefort cheese, mashed
- 1/2 tsp
- juice from 1/2 lrmon
How to Make Stormy's Roquefort Cheese Cauliflower
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Steam cauliflower for 5 minutes.
Or cook with a tablespoon of water in the microwave for 2-3 minutes
- 3Whip together the half and half and egg yolks. Add the rest of the ingredients except cauliflower and mix together.
- 4Grease a 9" x 9" baking dish. Spread partially cooked, drained cauliflower; drizzle the sauce over the top and gently mix.
- 5Bake about 20 minutes or until bubbly.