Stir Fried Eggplant
1 - 2eggplants, depending on size
·oil for frying
1 Tbspsesame seeds
1 clovegarlic, crushed
1 Tbsprice vinegar
1 tspsesame oil
2 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Stir Fried Eggplant
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry skillet and set aside.
- Mix the garlic, vinegar, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, and sugar in a small bowl. The sauce is now ready.
- Cut the eggplants into 1/2 inch cubes. Saute them in oil until softened. Remove from heat and place in a serving bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the eggplant, stir until well mixed. Serve warm or cold.
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro or parsley, just prior to serving.