Stir Fried Asparagus1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 Tbspinstant chicken bouillon
1 Tbspcold water
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1.5 cfresh mushrooms, sliced
1/8 tspfreshly ground black pepper
How to Make Stir Fried Asparagus
- Cut asparagus into 1" pieces and steam lightly.
- Mix 1/2 cup water and the dry bouillon; reserve.
- Mix cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water; reserve.
- Heat oil in wok or 12 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add asparagus, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Stir fry about 1 minute.
- Stir in bouillon mixture and heat to boiling. Stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened, about 10 seconds.
- Serve as a side dish or entree.