- tomato sauce
- 1 medium
- 2 tsp
- each:olive oil,dried basil,dried organo
- 3 can(s)
- crushed plum tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp
- tomato paste
- 2 tsp
- salt and freshly ground black papper
- 450 g
- each:pumpkin,sweet potato
- 400 g
- spinach,washed and chopped
- 250 g
- cream cheese
- 1/3 c
- sweet chili sauce
- courgettes,sliced ,lightly fried
- mushrooms,sliced,lightly fried
- 100 g
- feta cheese
- salt and pepper
How to Make Stack...Stacks up
- 1to make the sauce,saute the onion in the olive oil,add the remaining ingredients and simmer,until well reduced
- 2peel and seed the pumpkin.
peel the sweet potato.
steam until tender then mash separately and cool.
steam the spinach,until wilted,cool and squeeze out the excess moisture.
- 3preheat the oven to 170 degrees centigrade.
place a tortilla in a greased 25 cm spring form cake pan.
spread with the mashed pumpkin.
dob with the cream cheese and sprinkle with salt.
place another tortilla on top,spread with the cooked sweet potato and drizzle with the sweet chili sauce.
top with another tortilla.
place the spinach over it and then spoon 1 cup of the tomato sauce.
top with the fourth tortilla.
add the courgettes and then the mushrooms.
place the final tortilla on the stack and spread with 3/4 of a cup of the tomato sauce.
- 4crumble the feta cheese on top.
- 5bake for 30 minutes.