★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbyellow squash (cooked & drained)
2 largeeggs (beat until frothy)
1 smallcan green chilies (chopped)
1 mediumonion (chopped fine)
1 smalljar cheese whiz
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
·buttered bread crumbs
How to Make Squash Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 9 x 13 dish.
- Spread cheese whiz on bottom of buttered 9 x 13 dish.
- Spread cooked & drained squash over cheese.
- Beat eggs until frothy, add chopped onion & green chilies. Spread on top of squash.
- Top with Cream of Celery soup (undiluted).
- Can also add buttered bread crumbs after it cooks for a while so they don't burn.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in 375 oven.