- 2 lb
- yellow squash
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 medium
- 2 medium
- carrots, grated
- 16 oz
- pepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing
- 1 pt
- sour cream
- 1 jar(s)
- pimientos (optional), chopped
How to Make Squash Casserole
- 1Cook squash until tender (I slice mine). Drain & mash.
- 2Saute onions in a small amount of butter.
- 3Melt stick of butter and combine with stuffing mix.
- 4Mix all ingredients with 3/4 of the stuffing mix. Pour into casserole dish (9 x 13). Top with remaining stuffing.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until crispy brown on top.