Squash and Zucchini Broil
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 Tbspjar chopped garlic
6 Tbspbutter or margarine
1 cfresh creole seasoning (see notes)
2 mediumyellow squash
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Squash and Zucchini Broil
- In a sauce pan add 2 Tbsp of butter/margarine, the garlic, and creole seasoning. Slowly saute.
- Wash zucchini and squash. Cut into thin (1/4 to 1/3" slices). Place in a bowl large enough to stir squash and garlic mixtures together in.
- When garlic mixture is sauteed, pour over squash and zucchini slices and stir to coat.
- Spread garlic and squash mixture evenly in a jelly-roll pan or other low sided rectangular pan.
- Place remainder of butter/margarine on top of mixture in dollops.
- Place under broiler and turn pieces every three minutes for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan over the top of mixture and broil for 2-3 minutes to warm/brown cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!