☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- (10 oz) frozen spinach, thawed
- container(16 oz) sour cream or light sour cream
- envelope vegetable soup mix
- loaf(1 pound) round country bread or boule
How to Make Spinach Bread Bowl
- 1Preheat the oven to 300F.
Squeeze the spinach dry and place in a large bowl.
Stir in the sour cream and soup mix.
- 2Cut the top off the loaf and scoop out two-thirds of bread inside, leaving a soft, plump wall.
Pour the spinach mixture into the loaf and place on a baking sheet.
- 3Bake until lightly golden and crisp, about 20 minutes. In the last 6 minutes of baking, scatter the scooped -out bread chunks onto the baking sheet to toast.
Serve on the platter using the "toast" to serve.
Tip: Squeeze the spinach between paper towels.