SPINACH AND MUSHROOM SALAD
How to Make SPINACH AND MUSHROOM SALAD
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside. Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon fat.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and cut in wedges.
- Return 2 tablespoons bacon fat to skillet, stir in sugar, vinegar, water and salt. Keep warm.
- Wash and remove stems from spinach, dry thoroughly and break into pieces in salad bowl. Pour warm dressing over and toss until coated.
- Top salad with mushrooms and bacon, garnish with egg.