Special Potato Cake
10 - 12big potatoes, mashed (can use equivalent in instant mix)
5 Tbsplemon juice, fresh
1/2 - 3/4 ccanola oil
1 bag(s)frozen mixed corn, carrots, peas, cooked
1 - 2 cmayonnaise
3 can(s)tuna, packed in water or 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
4eggs, hard boiled and chopped
1 Tbspparsley flakes
How to Make Special Potato Cake
- Mix mashed potatoes with lemon, oil salt and pepper, divide in 3 or 4 parts.
- In another bowl mix veggies with tuna and mayo; divide in 2 or 3 parts.
- In a greased glass or metal bowl,arrange one part of potato mix, part of veggies mix, another part of potato mix, another part of veggies and cover with potato mix.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before inverting on plate.
- Mix chopped eggs with mayo and cover top and sprinkle with parsley.
- Leave it at least 1 hour at room temperature before serving.