Special Potato Cake
- 10 - 12
- big potatoes, mashed (can use equivalent in instant mix)
- 5 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- salt, pepper
- 1/2 - 3/4 c
- canola oil
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen mixed corn, carrots, peas, cooked
- 1 - 2 c
- 3 can(s)
- tuna, packed in water or 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley flakes
How to Make Special Potato Cake
- 1Mix mashed potatoes with lemon, oil salt and pepper, divide in 3 or 4 parts.
- 2In another bowl mix veggies with tuna and mayo; divide in 2 or 3 parts.
- 3In a greased glass or metal bowl,arrange one part of potato mix, part of veggies mix, another part of potato mix, another part of veggies and cover with potato mix.
- 4Refrigerate 2 hours before inverting on plate.
- 5Mix chopped eggs with mayo and cover top and sprinkle with parsley.
- 6Leave it at least 1 hour at room temperature before serving.