Spaghetti Squash with Spinach Tomato Sauce
- 1 medium
- spaghetti squash
- 2 c
- ground beef, cooked & drained
- 2 large
- roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pkg
- spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- laughing cow cheese wedge, garlic & herb
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce
How to Make Spaghetti Squash with Spinach Tomato Sauce
- 1Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
- 2Place squash halves on baking sheet filled with 1/2" of water; bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until flesh is soft.
- 3Meanwhile, combine spinach, meat, tomatoes and cheese in a sauce pan. Heat over low/medium heat until cheese begins to melt.
- 4Add spaghetti sauce and let simmer until flavors meld. Sauce should be fairly thick.
- 5Scoop strands of spaghetti squash into serving bowl with fork. (This is the fun part!) Top with sauce and enjoy!!!