Spaghetti Squash with Spinach Tomato Sauce
1 mediumspaghetti squash
2 cground beef, cooked & drained
2 largeroma tomatoes, chopped
1 pkgspinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1laughing cow cheese wedge, garlic & herb
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce
How to Make Spaghetti Squash with Spinach Tomato Sauce
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
- Place squash halves on baking sheet filled with 1/2" of water; bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until flesh is soft.
- Meanwhile, combine spinach, meat, tomatoes and cheese in a sauce pan. Heat over low/medium heat until cheese begins to melt.
- Add spaghetti sauce and let simmer until flavors meld. Sauce should be fairly thick.
- Scoop strands of spaghetti squash into serving bowl with fork. (This is the fun part!) Top with sauce and enjoy!!!