spaghetti squash and veggies
- spaghetti squash
- 4 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove
- 1 pkg
- tofu, firm
- 2 medium
- cabbage head
- 1 pkg
- mushrooms, fresh
- any other vegetables you like!
- 1 can(s)
- tomato sauce - any type you like, you can make it as saucy as you like it
How to Make spaghetti squash and veggies
- 1Cut the spaghetti squash in half. Scoop our the inside (you can save the seeds and roast them like pumpkin seeds). Lightly coat them in olive oil and garlic, salt and pepper. Put in the oven 375 to roast for about an hour or until your fork goes into them without resistance.
- 2Cut each vegetable into bite size pieces. Also cut the tofu into small cubes.
- 3In a saute pan, heat up olive oil with garlic and onion. Add tofu and add any seasoning you like, sometimes I use basil, sometimes I use thyme. Then add in the rest of the vegetables and cook down. Add sauce to the vegetables and let cook.
- 4When the squash is done, rake the fork over it to get the flesh out of the skin, this is where it will look like spaghetti pieces. Toss with a little olive oil salt and pepper.
- 5You can mix the squash together with the veggies or wait and mix them in your own dish.