In the picture, I actually used frozen fresh corn from the cob, from my freezer! Yum!
- 2 can(s)
- whole kernel corn, drained (or use fresh frozen corn from the cob as pictured)
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, crispy, crumbled (use more if you like a lot of bacon)
- red bell pepper, chopped
- green bell pepper, chopped
- large onion, chopped
How to Make Southwestern Corn
- 1Fry bacon crispy. When cooled, crumble into small pieces.
- 2TIP: Before frying bacon, using a large knife, slice the strips of bacon into small pieces. Saves crumbling later. :)
- 3Drain most of the bacon grease (leave some for added flavor) In the same saucepan, saute onions & peppers until tender.
- 4Add corn & crumbled bacon. Stir & saute until heated through.
- 5Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve.