Smokey Sweet Roasted Corn
- ears of fresh corn (still in husks)
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lime (squeezed)
- 1/4 bunch
- chooped cilantro
- 1/2 oz
- your favorite fresh cheese (feta) crumbled
How to Make Smokey Sweet Roasted Corn
- 1place fresh corn in cold water for 1 hour.
- 2remove corn from water and place corn directly on the rack in 350 degree oven for 35 min.
- 3In a bowl whisk together, melted butter, sugar, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, lime juice, and chilli powder.