Slow Cooked Apricot-Pineapple Carrots
This recipe was submitted to the Baton Rouge Advocate by Julie Kay
and is an Advocate tested recipe.
- 01 lb
- fresh carrots, peeled and sliced in round or thick strips
- 1/2 of 18 jar(s)
- apricot-pineapple preserves (9 ounces)
- 1 (1.25-oz pkg
- dried onion soup mix
- 1/4 c
- pecans (halves or pieces) i like more pecans
How to Make Slow Cooked Apricot-Pineapple Carrots
- 1Put carrots into slow cooker
- 2Mix together preserves and dried onion soup mix and spoon on top of carrots
- 3Add in pecans
- 4Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Note: four-hour cooking time will give you a firmer carrot. Six-hour cooking time will give you softer carrots.