Simple summer slaw
Irisa Raina 9
I served this with my “Italian compound butter" baked tilapia and sweet potato fries.
The compound butter is posted on here.
. “Italian’O butter”.
- 1 – 16 ounce bag slaw
- 1 - 12 ounce can frozen unsweetened apple juice
- 4 ounces sour cream “ with the liquid drained out”
- 3 teaspoons white sugar
- 4 teaspoons mayo
- ½ to 1 teaspoon french’s yellow mustard “depending on your taste”
- salt & pepper
How to Make Simple summer slaw
- 2Put the slaw in a large bowl.
- 8When you are ready to serve, season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.