Scrumptious Broccoli Casserole
- (10 oz.) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 8 oz.
- shredded cheddar cheese
- medium onion, chopped
- eggs, beaten
- stack ritz or townhouse crackers
- squeeze parkay margarine
How to Make Scrumptious Broccoli Casserole
- 1Cook broccoli according to directions. Drain well. Mix broccoli, soup, mayonnaise, pepper, cheese, onion, and eggs together. Pour into a greased 1 1/2-2 quart casserole dish.
- 2Crush the crackers in a gallon sized ziploc bag, then mix with margarine. Sprinkle the mixture onto the casserole. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for at least 35-40 minutes, or until it's a light golden brown and bubbly. Enjoy!!!