How to Make Scalloped Corn
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F) and grease a casserole dish.
- 2Separate the crushed crackers in half, setting one half aside in a bowl (for the topping).
- 3Whisk eggs briefly, adding milk.
- 4Add cream corn, egg/milk mixture, half of the sleeve of crackers, minced onion, and black pepper to the greased casserole dish and mix.
- 5Melt half stick of butter and pour over the remaining crushed crackers, making sure to coat them! (This will make the top nice and crunchy.) Add to the top of the casserole.
- 6Bake for about 30 minutes, until the top is nice and golden brown.