How to Make Scalloped Corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F) and grease a casserole dish.
- Separate the crushed crackers in half, setting one half aside in a bowl (for the topping).
- Whisk eggs briefly, adding milk.
- Add cream corn, egg/milk mixture, half of the sleeve of crackers, minced onion, and black pepper to the greased casserole dish and mix.
- Melt half stick of butter and pour over the remaining crushed crackers, making sure to coat them! (This will make the top nice and crunchy.) Add to the top of the casserole.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until the top is nice and golden brown.