How to Make Scalloped Cabbage
- 1Place cabbage in a 4-qt pan, cover with water and boil 5 minutes, until tender crisp. Drain.
- 2Melt butter with flour, stirring until thickened, about 1 minute. Slowly stir in milk, adding gradually. Add shredded cheese and stir until melted.
- 3Place cabbage in a 9x13 pan, pour sauce over the cabbage.
- 4Melt 1/2 cup butter in a pan, stir in cracker crumbs until coated. Sprinkle over the top of the sauce.
- 5Bake 350 for 30 mins. until the crackers are golden and the sauce is bubbly.