By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 smallonion, finely chopped
·freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsplemon juice
3 Tbspchopped parsley
·salt, if needed
How to Make Sauteed Zucchini
- Scrub zucchini and cut off ends.
- Grate and put in colander.
- Toss with 2 teaspoons salt and let drain at least 1/2 hour.
- When ready to cook, drain well in a paper towel to remove all liquid.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Saute onion over low heat until soft.
- Raise heat to medium high and add zucchini.
- Stir and toss constantly for 3-4 minutes, until cooked but still crisp.
- Season with pepper, salt if needed, lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve immediately.