By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 lb
- 2 tsp
- 1/2 small
- onion, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
- salt, if needed
How to Make Sauteed Zucchini
- 1Scrub zucchini and cut off ends.
- 2Grate and put in colander.
- 3Toss with 2 teaspoons salt and let drain at least 1/2 hour.
- 4When ready to cook, drain well in a paper towel to remove all liquid.
- 5Melt butter in a large skillet.
- 6Saute onion over low heat until soft.
- 7Raise heat to medium high and add zucchini.
- 8Stir and toss constantly for 3-4 minutes, until cooked but still crisp.
- 9Season with pepper, salt if needed, lemon juice and parsley.
- 10Serve immediately.