Sauteed Shredded Zucchini with Browned Onions1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2.5 c
- onions, chopped
- 6 c
- zucchini, grated, well drained
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Sauteed Shredded Zucchini with Browned Onions
- 1Heat a heavy skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the onions to the skillet and, stirring and tossing frequently to keep them from sticking, cook until golden brown, 7-9 minutes.
- 3Scrape into a small bowl.
- 4Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel, return to the heat and add the oil.
- 5When the oil is hot and coating the bottom of the skillet, add the grated zucchini.
- 6Saute for 1-2 minutes, until the zucchini is heated through.
- 7Add the browned onions, salt and pepper.
- 9Transfer to a serving bowl.