Sauteed Shredded Zucchini with Browned Onions1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2.5 conions, chopped
6 czucchini, grated, well drained
1 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Sauteed Shredded Zucchini with Browned Onions
- Heat a heavy skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions to the skillet and, stirring and tossing frequently to keep them from sticking, cook until golden brown, 7-9 minutes.
- Scrape into a small bowl.
- Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel, return to the heat and add the oil.
- When the oil is hot and coating the bottom of the skillet, add the grated zucchini.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes, until the zucchini is heated through.
- Add the browned onions, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.