★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- fresh green beans (or frozen)
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/4 stick
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic (or less, to your liking)
How to Make Sauteed Green Beans with Pecans
- 1If using fresh green beans, remove tips and cut beans in half.
- 2Bring a pot of water to boil and add green beans (fresh or frozen) and cook until done. Drain.
- 3While green beans are cooking, toast pecans. Spread them on a cookie sheet and toast them in a 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes.
- 4Melt butter in a skillet and add minced garlic and saute for about 1 minute. Add green beans and toasted pecans and toss gently until beans are coated with melted butter. Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy!