How to Make sauted swiss chard
- rinse swiss chard. roll and slice leaves into 1/2 inch sections.
- chop bacon into small pieces.
- in sautee pan on medium heat add bacon, cook until crispy. remove and drain. then return bacon to pan add butter, pressed garlic.
- lightly sautee garlic in butter and bacon mix then add swiss chard. add apple cider vinegar, put lid on pan. steam for about 1 minute or until swiss chard has wilted. then remove lid and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- do not drain to serve. The juice is very tasty.